12 Cheapest Health Insurance UAE
Cheapest Health Insurance UAE for people with lower salaries are mentioned for your help.
Dubai residents who do not have a health insurance will have to pay fines with their visa.
This fines has come to an effect from April 1st 2017.
The Fine will be imposed on the sponsors and employers (not employees).
Furthermore fine will be 500 AED per month.
Since new visa will be granted or renewed without the valid health insurance.
For visitors the coverage must be provided by December 31st, 2017.
Family package start from 650 AED
Elderly package start from 2500 AED
Essential Benefit Plan (EBP) 500 to 700 AED
Inpatient coverage: Pay 20% of total bill along with 500 AED of cap per visit.
*If aggregate cap is more than 1000 AED then 100% bill will be covered.
Outpatient coverage: Pay 20% of the bill and free visit for following 7 days.
Tests: Pay 20% of the total bill. Finally only 6 physiotherapy sessions per year are free.
Maternity: pay 10% up to 8 visits to Physical health care. Normal devilry will get 7000 AED benefit and C-Section will need to pay 10,000 AED. Also only 30 days will be covered free of cost for newborns.
Medicines: Pay just 30% (Max limit 1,500 AED)
Annual Insurance: 500-700 AED
Annual Claims: 150,000 AED
Cost for Different Categories
Also check out the cost for different categories. In addition this is the best way to check out the best insurance for you. Therefore select the one you want from here.
- Married Female: Dh 1,600 to Dh 1,750
- Residents with Dh 4,000 or less monthly salary: Dh 650 to Dh 725
- Dependents: Dh 650 to Dh 725
- Domestic workers: Dh 650 to Dh 725
- Elderly Residents (Age 65 or more): Dh 650 to Dh 725
- Parents aged 65 and above: Dh 2,500
How to apply for Health Insurance in Dubai
- Residence visa (original and Copy)
- Passport (original and copy)
- Address Proof (original and copy)
- 2 Passport sized photo in white background
- Family doctors contact details and old reports with medical history.
- Marriage certificate (For spouse visa)
- Enrollment proof (For dependent children under 18)
Steps to Follow
These are the steps to follow to get a cheapest health insurance UAE.
- Find a DHA approved Insurance company
- Get a quote online or offline
- Compare the quotes
- Fill the application form and submit with required original documents
- Pay with cheque or pay for 12 months upfront
Companies Providing Cheapest Insurance In UAE
12 companies that provide beneficial package from 550 AED to 750 AED for employees under 4000 AED salary. Therefore check out the best company according to your need.
- Noor Takaful Insurance
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company
- Union Insurance
- Axa Gulf Insurance
- Takaful Emarat
- Dar Al Takaful
- Orient Insurance
- Ras Al Khaimah Insurance Company
- Daman Health Insurance
- Oman Insurance Company
- National General Insurance.
Registered Health Insurance Providers in UAE are only 46. Therefore be sure from where you get your insurance before purchasing.
In Addition there are also group insurance issued for an employee by the employer. So this insurance can be tailor made. Therefore it will cover the dependents like spouse, minors and domestic house helps.
Get Insurance Card Interlinked With Emirates ID
Finally the last minute rush has caused the issuing of cards difficult for the insurers. In addition thinking about the alternative way to replace Insurance card, Emirated ID came into the play.
Therefore now you can use your Emirates ID in place of Insurance card.
At last the major benefit is the ease of carrying a single card instead of many cards for different purposes. Also there is a plan for allowing the use of Emirates ID internationally for insurance in future. But for now you must carry the insurance card out of UAE for any medical use.
Health Insurance According to Labor Law
For Lower Salaries (4000 or less per month)
Because of the new labor law you will be allowed to access limited range of clinics and hospitals that makes DHA facility. Finally Cheapest health insurance UAE will give you the best guide to find the best insurance for you.
Insurance Cost– Min. 500 to 700 AED
Health Cover– Max. 150,000 AED
Also you will have to pay 20% at every doctors visit.
Basic Coverage Includes
Finally there are some basic tests and other activities that are included in the basic plan. Therefore have a look at these things before getting your insurance. Also basic plan includes a number of tests with little amount to be paid.
- General Physician visits
- Specialists Referrals
- Maternity or Pregnancy
- All kind of Emergencies
- Dental emergencies
Basic Insurance Excludes
Since it excludes all luxury medical expenses, the basic insurance will exclude the following.
- Optical medical procedures
- For the first 6 months of subscription to Insurance Pregnancy will not be covered
- The first 6 months will not be covered for any chronic disease too
- Finally no private rooms but only general rooms will be provided under the basic cover
- In addition New Born babies must get an insurance card before 30 days after birth
Finally this is the activities excluded in the basic plan. But you can always take a better plan if you require these activities. And with Cheapest health insurance UAE make your life easier.
10 Points About Health Insurance In Dubai
Dubai Health Insurance has some terms and conditions along with benefits. Therefore be sure about what to expect from your Insurance.
- Health insurance is mandatory for Dubai Residents
- Know the employers right to pay your insurance
- Check the list of benefits covered by your insurance
- Know the essential benefit plans for your card
- Check your pre existing health conditions before applying
- Buy insurance six months before pregnancy
- If you are pregnant check what will be covered for the new born
- Check the hospital networks and the cheapest health insurance UAE
- Learn about the Co- Insurance and Concessions
- Finally check if dental and optical benefits covered
Basmah Plan for Cancer Patients
This has made Dubai the first government entity of the world to provide a complete spectrum of care. Also it covers screening to treatment of 3 types of cancer under basic insurance plan.
Finally the 3 cancer includes breast, colorectal and cervical cancer. In addition earlier there was a limit of Dh 150,000 but now the scheme covers from screening to treatment. Cheapest health Insurance UAE is the only way to avail the benefits for cancer patients.
Renew Health Insurance
Individual sponsors and company owners must renew their dependents and employees Dubai Health Insurance to avoid fines. Therefore it is advised from the authority to renew your insurance before the last date.
Furthermore till date 4 million Dubai residents are covered under the initiative of Health Insurance. Since it is time to renew the insurance, check out the better plans and book online.
Also feel free to add your details so that you can be helped with a cheapest insurance plan for this year.
Fines on Health Insurance
A fine of Dh 500 will be automatically deducted during visa renewal of the resident. Also you need to renew your health insurance every year on the same day of the expiry of old insurance. Therefore be alert to avoid fines.
Fine Amount– Dh 500 per person per month
Also this fine system is automated with an electric system. Therefore it cannot be reduced or increased by anyone.
Fines on Pharmacies and Clinics
Furthermore DHA has revealed, 5 clinics and pharmacies were fined an amount of Dh 20,000 to Dh 60,000. In addition to the health authority laws there are frequent checking conducted by the authority.
- Conducting unnecessary tests
- Distributing medicines not needed
- Manipulating medical prescription
- Manipulating financial statements